Why Choose the DePaul Urgent Care Center?
Advantages that the DePaul Urgent Care Center provides include:
- Expert care: Emergency physicians run the DePaul Urgent Care Center, providing a higher level of care than you would find at retail or drugstore clinics.
- Convenience: You can see a doctor after normal business hours, or you can come visit us when you cannot get an appointment with your primary care physician (PCP). The DePaul Urgent Care Center is also open on weekends and holidays.
- Hospital support: Physicians will immediately transfer any emergencies to the St. Louise Regional Hospital emergency department. The urgent care center also has several other specialties in the same building, including cardiology, and orthopedics.
What to Bring to the DePaul Urgent Care Center
When visiting our center, you should bring:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance card (if you have insurance)
- Credit card, check or cash for the copay or visit fee
- A list of your medications, or the medications themselves
DEPAUL HEALTH CENTER MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING
Urgent Care Center
18550 De Paul Drive, Ste. 109
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
- Open 7 days a week.
- Monday - Friday | 2 PM - 9 PM
- Weekends/Holidays | 11 AM - 7:30 PM (limited appointments or walk-in service)
If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.