Birth Center at St. Louise Regional Hospital
The Birth Center at St. Louise Regional Hospital, an essential resource for pregnant women in South Santa Clara County and the surrounding region, is proud of its Baby-Friendly USA recognition. Conveniently located in Gilroy, our Birth Center provides mothers with high-quality, safe and compassionate care close to home. Our intimate, private patient rooms are designed to support family-centered care offered by our expert Birth Center team.
We’re dedicated to providing a comprehensive, culturally attuned, inclusive, friendly and family-centered approach to care for all mothers, babies, birth partners and families.
Our Birth Center includes:
- Family-centered services with spacious private rooms to accommodate birth partners
- Childbirth and newborn care education
- Certified lactation specialists
- Culturally supportive services for mothers and babies of all backgrounds and orientations
- Skin-to-skin bonding with babies, mothers and birth partners
- Delayed cord clamping as a best practice
- Advanced technology for infant security
OUR SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Access to OB-GYN, neonatology, anesthesiology and other specialty coverage 24/7
- Baby-Friendly USA designated birth center
- Lactation and breastfeeding support
- Private birthing and postpartum suites
- Prenatal and childbirth classes (including prenatal yoga)
- Post-birth celebratory meal for mother and birth partner hosted by nursing staff
TAKE A TOUR
To schedule a tour of the Birth Center at St. Louise Regional Hospital, please call (408) 848-8663 or watch our virtual tour.
For more information or to find a physician, contact our physician referral service at (408) 782-1501.