Skip to main content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT IS A PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER (PCP)?
A Primary Care Provider (PCP) is your personal physician/doctor, physician assistants, or nurse practitioner. She/he takes care of your medical and health maintenance needs, including referral to specialty care.
- WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A HEALTH CONCERN THAT NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION?
If you experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately. For non-life-threatening conditions that require treatment outside of normal primary care hours, we offer Urgent (or Express) Care services for patients needing urgent care. For information about De Paul Health Center location and hours, please call (408) 782-1216.
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY BILL?
Please call our Financial Services Department at (877) 912-6901. We are open Monday-Friday: 9:00am-4:00pm.
- WHO DO I CONTACT TO FIND OUT IF I AM ELIGIBLE FOR HEALTH INSURANCE OR COVERAGE?
For a full evaluation of health insurance or coverage, please contact the Health Benefits Resource Center at (408) 848-4948. We are open Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm. Appointments available, (walk-ins welcome); services in English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I NEED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE?
Please contact your PCP. She/he can refer you to appropriate and convenient behavioral health services.